Updated HAIR ROUTINE

by - 13:10


hi girls!
pozdravljena dekleta!

It has been a long time since I posted my hair care routine. I actually believe it was one of my first posts here :) 
My hair routine has changed in some ways, but not too much.If you want to see what my favourite products were in the past t Click here :) 
Without further ado, let's begin with my hair care routine 2.0 :)

'Hair routine' je bila ena izmed mojih prvih objav na tem blogu. V nekaterih pogledih se je, v tem času, prav zagotovo spremenila, ne pa izrazito. Če želiš najprej prebrati mojo staro objavo klikni tukaj, v nasprotnem primeru pa začnimo s sodobnejšo različico moje 'lasne rutine' :)


SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER



My hair is naturally very dry and I have to say I have quite some problems with split ends. And it sucks! Well at least on a brighter side with washing it every third or fourth day, because it is so dry. 

I started using this shampoo this past summer. I don't care that summer's gone - I'm still using it. It is very moisturizing and nourishing. It contains Argan oil which makes your hair soft and silky. I like to use the version for colored hair, because I dye my hair dark brown every once in a while. I have to say, I can see the difference, my hair color doesn't fade as fast.
The smell ofcourse is amazing too. It gives me those carefree summer vibes :)

Moj tip las je izredno suh in na mojo veliko žalost se moji lasje (pre)hitro lomijo ter cepijo. Precious Argan šampon in balzam uporabljam nekje od julija in moram povedati, da je razlika v 'kvaliteti' mojih las občutna. Moji lasje so bolj nahranjeni, mehki in sijoči. Sama ga uporabljam v verziji za barvane lase, česar prej nisem počela. Barva mojih las je nekoliko obstojneša... najverjetneje tudi sama izbira šampona pripomore k vsemu skupaj. ;) 

MASK/DEEP CONDITIONER


I blow dry and flat iron my hair weakly so once, sometimes twice a week I like to use a little extra care. For years I've been using different type of masks or deep conditioners, I usually got them in a drugstore, but this past summer I purchased Paul Mitchell's Instant Moisture Daily Treatment. I think this stuff is absolutely phenomenal! It does wonders. My hair is so soft after using this mask...truly nothing compares with this guy. #inlove  

Ko je to potrebno, ponavadi 1x tedensko, lasem privoščim še dodatno nego. 
Paul Mitchell's Instant Moisture Daily Treatment je eden od izdelkov, ki mi je v letu 2016 prirasel k srcu in bo v mojem življenju ostal še mnoga leta. Ta produkt resnično dela čudeže - lase naredi voljne in čudovite, ne glede na njihovo stanje...Da omamnega vonja ne omenjam:) 
Cena je 'salonska', ampak roko na srce, res se splača!


FRIZZ CONTROL


If you follow my blog for a longer period of time, you'll recognize this next product Moroccan Oil - frizz control! Up to this day I am very pleased with this product. It eliminates frizz and controls static in any weather, so it's perfect for winter hair. I spray it on my damp hair and then brush it out with my Tangle Teezer so the product is equally distributed :)

Stari znanec, ki ga še vedno vestno uporabljam :) 
Moroccan Oil - frizz control še dandanes dosega moja pričakovanja (ki so visoka!)in ga ne zamenjam za nobeno ceno ;)

 Zlasti v zimskih dneh je ta izdelek nepogrešljiv, zlasti za dekleta, ki jim  statični in suhi lasje niso tujka. 
Kako ga nanesem? Na vlažne lase pošpricam produkt, ter ga enakomerno razporedim po celotni dolžini las :) 

OIL TREATMENT


Pretty much everytime I use some sort of heat on my hair - blow dryer, flat or curling iron. Because my hair is so dry afterwards I like to apply oil. I've been using this one (Afrodita's Argan oil) for quite some time, but lately I also like to use Afrodita's 10 in 1 serum. This product is a great detangler, in addition to making my hair shiny and smooth again. They both have quite thick texture so I only use one pump for my entire hair (and I have thick&dry hair!). If you use it too much, your hair get greasy in no time. Less is more with this product! :)

Navadno svoje lase podvržem vročim 'styling' izdelkom 2x tedensko. Ja vem, prevečkrat. In ravno zato je naslednji in zadnji korak v moji negi nujen. OLJE. Vsa dekleta s suhimi lasmi vedo, da brez olja pač ne gre. :) 
Trenutno je v moji kopalniški omarici nastanjeno Afroditino Arganovo olje, poleg slednjega pa še Afroditino olje 10 v 1, ampak osebno razlike med njima ne opazim.
 Olje nanesem na že oblikovane lase (bodisi zravnane ali skodrane), ker mojim lasem vrne sijaj in mehkobo. Vendar pazi! Če so tvoji lasje mastni bodi pri nanosu res previdna, saj je olje precej mastno in hitro je lahko preveč :) 

What are your favourite hair products? 
Kakšni pa so tvoji najljubši izdelki?

Thanks for checking out my post, P.
Hvala za branje, P.

You May Also Like

0 komentarji