What's in my travel make-up bag?

by - 11:42

Hi girls! For this post I've decided to show you what's in my makeup bag. This makeup bag is the one I carry around in my purse pretty much all the time. So if you want to know what is in my makeup bag, keep on reading. ;)
This is my makeup bag! :) I bought it in Kleo and it was on sale for 5 €! Naturally, I had to have it. ;) I was quite surprised how many stuff I can put in it, but my favourite thing about it is that it's made from that "plastic" material so you can easily wipe every possible (makeup) stain off of it :)
Those lips! I carry around five lip products (it's always nice to have different options):) Most of the time I wear pink lip sticks or lip glosses. I always thought pink just looks the best on me :) But lately I fell in love with nude colors too, especially when I'm wearing a lot of eyeliner :) From right to left: First (from the right) we have Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. This is my go-to product for my lips. It doesn't only add some beautiful sheer pink colour to your lips but also hydrates them, giving you pretty and smooth lips. Next is Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse (nb. 720). This one has kind of a glossy finish. It isn't very pigmented but the sheen and pretty effect it has really makes me love it. The third one is Revlon Lip Butter Colorburst in color Berry Smoothie (nb. 50). It is soft on your lips, last awhile and leaves a great color on your lips. I love it :). Then we have MUA Sheer finish lip gloss in color Cute talk. It's very moisturising and very wearable lip gloss (and it smells amazing :)). Last but not least we have Essence lipliner in Cute pink - my all time favourite that I like to apply under my pink/nude lipsticks and lipglosses.
Love the skin you're in! So here are my most used face products. First of all (from left to right) is my Borjouis Healthy mix concealer that I've been using for ages! I love this product so much. The coverage is amazing it stays on for hours it doesn't crease and it smells amazing. What more could you wish for? :) In my makeup bag I also carry another concealer that I just recently started using, so I can't tell you a lot about it yet. It is by Catrice called Re-touch light re-flecting concealer (nb. 010 ivory). I am using this one only for highlighting areas under my eyes. Next is ofcourse BB cream by Maybelline. This is the only BB cream that I like so far. It makes my skin look fresh, younger and it gives me a glow that I did not have before. It's great for daytime wear. And finally we have Catrice prime and fine mattifying powder waterproof. I find that it is quite longlasting and it is a very good product to apply under the eyes on top of your under eye concealer.
Open your eyes and see the beauty! I'm gonna start with the eyeshadows. I carry around two single eyeshadows by Makeup Revolution: one is in the color Promise land and the other is in the color Sold out. I won't say much about these two because my next blog post is going to be about my favourite Makeup Revolution products and I am definitely going to talk mention these eyeshadows too. But just a little hint I LOVE THESE,GO BUY THEM...LIKE NOW! :) Ok so under the color Sold out I usually apply Maybelline's Color tattoo in color On and on Bronze and I couldn't be happier. I love how creamy this eye shadow formula is. It glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant. As far as it goes for my eyeliners I have two black eyeliners: one is by Sleek - Kajal eyeliner (what I love about this one is that it is sooo black!!) and the other one is Urban Decay's Glide on eye pencil. For lining my upper eyelid I'm using Essence's liquid ink in black for ages and I'm still very impressed with this product. As my primer I like to use Urban Decay's Primer Potion - it truly is the best primer in the world :). (Like most of the girls out there) I also feel the need to fill in my eyebrows everytime I wear makeup - that's just a must for me. So for my eyebrows I'm using Catrice eyebrow stylist in medium brown.
Tools and equipment! My Eyelash curler I think is by a brand called Kiss but to be completely honest I'm not entirely sure :/. But it's all cute and pink and it does it's job :) I always have at least two makeup brushes with me at all times :) The pink one is by BH Cosmetics and I got it in a pack of different brushes. It is an eyeshadow brush. The purple brush is by Essence and it's a blending brush :) Thanks for checking out my post, P.

You May Also Like

7 komentarji

  1. I love this post, great job :) makes me wanna go buy a new makeup travel bag and fill it with all the products you recommened :P looking forward to your new post :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Supet objava..verjetno sem jst edina na tem svetu ki se ni kupila healty mix korektorja a njihovo tekoco podlago uporabljam ze pojma nimam koliko časa..torbica je ful cute.moja ima tudi pentljico:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Supet objava..verjetno sem jst edina na tem svetu ki se ni kupila healty mix korektorja a njihovo tekoco podlago uporabljam ze pojma nimam koliko časa..torbica je ful cute.moja ima tudi pentljico:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Supet objava..verjetno sem jst edina na tem svetu ki se ni kupila healty mix korektorja a njihovo tekoco podlago uporabljam ze pojma nimam koliko časa..torbica je ful cute.moja ima tudi pentljico:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ce imas njihovo podlago že toliko let, ti bo korektor fenomenalen :) Hvala! Meni so ful cute razne masnjice in podobno :) Hvala ti za komentar in branje :)😘

      Izbriši