Pinktober!

by - 07:23

Hey girls!

I'm finally back with a very very special blog post dedicated to all the women out there fighting breast cancer and all the cancer survivors!

October is usually the month we take a moment to realize what we have and sadly to often we don't appreciate it enough - our HEALTH! With that in mind I created this simple, fresh October makeup-look that was inspired by many amazing women who either were or still are battling breast cancer!
For this makeup look I tried to keep it super simple with my face makeup. I only used (my favourite) Fit me foundation in nb. 220 and I put purple-ish Makeup Revolution's blush on my cheeks (in Frambroise Shake).


On my eyes I used Makeup Revolution's Iconic 3 palette. On my lid I have strawberry pink eyeshadow (the fifth color from the left, on the picture below). On my browbone and in my inner corner is the lightest matt color in the palette (the first color from the left) and in my crease I applied medium-dark color with some shimmer in it (fourth color from the right, again on the picture below). I then used Essence's black liquid eyeliner and finished up my eye-look with Luxury lashes - dramatic volume mascara by Catrice for extra definition and an intense sooty stare.

Of course I had to go with pink lips as well. First I lined my lips with Essence's lipliner in Cute pink and on top of it I put my Baby lips by Maybelline in Pink punch. Quick and simple for these chilly autumn temperatures.

I want to finish this post by telling how much I admire all the Women who are battling the battle they didn't choose. I want to show you my support, send you strenght and prayers! Stay strong and f*** cancer!

xx P.

You May Also Like

30 komentarji

  1. Super objava in krasen makeup. Zelo preprost, ampak zelo lep! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo mi je všeč kombinacija na ustnicah, pa blush tudi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lep make-up si nardila. In tale paletka od Makeup Revolution mi je fullll všeč *_*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, to je dupe od UD Naked 3 :) pigmemtacija je super, predvsem za ceno paletke :) Hvala! :))

      Izbriši
  4. Vauuu, ful lep mejkap! Pa paletka ma res lepe barve!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lep make up :D Rdečilo in Baby lips ti zelo pašeta :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Prelep MU, ki ti res zelo lepo paše;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Prečudovit makeup, ti zelo lepo paše. :) Ta paleta je ena mojih najljubših, se z njo da res veliko lepih lookov narediti, tudi kakšen nežen smokey eyes - TOP! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :)) Ja res je! Tok look-ov se da narest s to paletko, da je preprosto must have :) xx

      Izbriši
  8. Zelo lep MU, čeprav sem se jaz vpičila bolj v lase. Kako ti lepo stojijo in nič sračjega gnezda kot pri meni. :D
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tud men ponavadi štrlijo :) Hvala za branje, pa fuuuul hvala (še enkrat) za pomoč! :) xx

      Izbriši
  9. Zelo lepo, tale paletka je res super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Lep make up. Iconic 3 je zakon :) Čeprav je na začetku nisem najbolj marala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši