Haul #1

by - 19:11


First of all I have to say that I fell in love with Makeup Revolution products last year when I first purchased some of their single eyeshadows and I was so surprised by the quality and pigmentation.

So the other day I was looking for some new makeup products to buy and  I came across the review of Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Palette on Youtube. I was so impressed that I immediately decided to buy one for myself.

Ok to be completely honest there were too many cool products, so at the last minute I decided to also purchase a dupe for Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette called Death by Chocolate by I heart Makeup.


On the left: I heart Makeup - Death by Chocolate
On the right: Makeup Revolution - Iconic Pro 2 Palette


MAKEUP REVOLUTION - ICONIC PRO 2




Eyeshadows from both of these palettes have an amazing pigmentation and they go on smooth and butter-like


This palette is an absolutely must have for all the makeup lovers out there! :)

I really like that there are so many (very pigmented) neutral matte eyeshadows (all top four and black eyeshadows are matte) you can use as transition colors for basically any kind of look you're going for. Other eyeshadows are shimmery but just as beautiful and pigmented as matte ones.

There are also some colorful colors to create some fun different makeup looks. 

This palette is just as appropriate for everyday makeup looks as it is for night out/clubbing makeup. 

For me this palette is great since I usually like more neutral looks, yet sometimes like to be a little daring with darker colors :)








 I HEART MAKEUP - DEATH BY CHOCOLATE


Since I can't get my hand on Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette I decided to get this dupe by I heart Makeup and I'm so happy that I did!

 I've been using this palette every single day since the day I first got it. Most of the colors are in brown and grey shades (and most of these have shimmer in it). 

It's for all of you out there who love to wear neutral shimmery eyeshadows you can wear for school, college or work. 

Once again I'm really amazed at the pigmentation of these eyeshadows, they last all day long and what's the most important they don't crease! :) 




Thanks for checking out my post, P. 

You May Also Like

2 komentarji